viernes, 3 de septiembre de 2010

so beautiful



It's so beautiful have people who loves you by your side.
They are the reason for smile when you are sad, they are the blue sky when really the sky is grey.




These people will always be by your side if they really love you.
These people not believe the fake smile and see the pain in your eyes.
These people will always be waiting you if you have to walk a million miles away.
So don't be fool and love, love with all your soul to these people because not everybody have these wonderful people who will always be by your side.
I think that a have a perfect people who always are there when i need them, who always are there to make me smile, who always are there to help me, who always are there when i think that i'm lost.
I'm a lucky girl for have these people.
They are my life and if they aren't by my side it's when really i'm lost.
Lovee yoooou so much ♥ ♥ 

2 comentarios:

  1. Es precioso lo que has escritoo! :D

    Sabes, me ha gustado mucho tu blog, y me he sentido identificada con tu entrada anterior! :D

    Toda la suerte en el mundo bloger!

    SOy tu 2º seguidor!! ;D Unbesitooo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muchas gracias :$
    Lo mismo te digo :D
    sii jaja Un besooo!

    ResponderEliminar